Sunday, July 19, 2009

My daughter's life is in danger.

hengamehshahidi.blogfa.com

Hengame Shahid's mother worries about her daughter's health but no official authorities will listen to her.
- All day I have been to different authorities. This morning when we were outside the Evin prison. They chased us away and humiliated us. The same thing happened at the Revolution Court.
Hangame has a serious heart problem but no body wants to hear this mother´s concern.
- They put pressure on us not to talk to media. But that silence leads nowhere. Now I have been without any information about my daughter in three weeks.
Hengame´s mother mentioned Sohrab and Nedas death and said:
- As a mother, I understand their parents very well. And now I can not keep quiet any more when my daughter's life is in danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment